Is The Society Right For Me?
- Do you long to reestablish or establish connections with friends and relatives in a meaningful way that doesn't involve an electronic device?
- Do you find yourself looking longingly through the day's mail for clues to a "real letter" i.e. pretty stationery, hand-writing on an envelope?
- Do you find yourself looking at the stationery section of a card shop and feeling your pulse quicken at the beautiful Italian -made stationery?
- When you ARE fortunate enough to get a "real letter" do you delay opening it until you are alone to "savor" the contents of it in privacy, perhaps with a cup of tea?
- Do you enjoy writing long chatty letters detailing with the perhaps, mundane, of your life in an enchanting way?
Hoping to see you soon,