Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Making Of Jane Austen Mail!

Some Recent Outgoing 
Jane Austen Mail


I've been enjoying making envelopes and sealing them with my new Jane Austen silhouette brass seal!   It takes quite  a bit of wax for this rather large seal.  But definitely worth it!






What ideas  do you have  for including in your Austen mail to make it "Austen Happy Mail"?  Here are a few I ideas I use: 

1.  a package of flower seeds
2.  a card with your mail tag questions
3.  stickers
4.  Die cuts, tags, fun things! 
5.  Tea, chocolate


Envelopes can be made using paper bought at any craft store, I use 12 X 12 paper and an envelope template.  But here pictured, the envelope is made from a damask kraft bag, tied with a bit of twine.  


These can be purchased here!







Here are some lovely letters that have been circulating around the Jane Austen Letter Writing Society on social media (Instagram).  So many charming letters!   If you would like to have your mail featured ,post them on  IG:   #Janeaustenletterwritingsociety .  I will post as many as possible!







Several of you may have corresponded with Lady Heather...she sends lovely mail!  And look at her Jane Austen postage!!!  I definitely needed  some of this in my life, so I put an order in for my own customized stamps!  You can get yours here   Thanks Lady Heather!

Several new posts are in the works, so check back soon!


Write Letters
Write Often,

Lady Pamela









8 comments:

  1. Lovely! ...and I love it that two of your IG photos are letters that were sent to me! I've truly been blessed with some great mail. This is such a fun way to be creative, communicate, and keep our USPS in business! (As well as Hobby Lobby...ha!) I've got your new JALWS products on my Etsy wishlist and will be directing my husband accordingly for my October birthday. hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have had very good pen friends! And yes...direct, direct, direct those dear husbands out there!! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love my Jane Austen stamps! My sweet daughter got them for my birthday. 😊 I am glad that you have some too! Everyone needs Jane Austen stamps! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Around here we need to mind bunches of things which we overlook in our day by day life and this article is a spectacular wellspring of data check here . It clarifies in great expounding on a few diagrams which we need to ponder first and begin exchanging this line. I discovered this data very instructive for the general population who are in contact with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this article, talk about the issues of the Christianity but you can check www.paragraphchecker.com/check-the-sentence-online-for-correction/ to manage your essay work. I realize that in this world there is immense supporters exist who pursue the life of the Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the west Virginia is the main state who give the vital message to the new president. Also, every individual discussions about this issue however not give the consideration on it but you can check important source to manage your essay work. I can see that heaps of surely understood individuals talk on it yet they just discuss it and did not do anything. I welcome the exertion that done the west Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good post, Making trees for what's to come is the gigantic approach and you never grasp the estimation of the trees. Strikingly, trees give you sustenance. This https://www.paraphraseservice.org/a-guide-on-apa-paraphrasing/ site to contribute with the best way and in this way. I respect this decision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good post, This kind of the work builds up the moral regard and gives the information about the poor youngsters. Stores of the general open did not know who their kinfolk are and siteI know this kind of the life is so essential.thank you

    ReplyDelete