Saturday, May 21, 2016

New Pen Friend Exchange!


It is time for a new Pen Friend Exchange.  This is where I personally select a pen friend for you based on your completed application.  The application (see the menu bar at the top of this page to access the form) allows me to  match you  according to your preferences.  This is not a perfect system, but I do try my best.

Directions:  1. Fill out application form (at the top of the page, menu bar) by cutting  and pasting  it into an email, 2. and then sent to me at :  JALWSociety@gmail.com  The deadline for applications is:  Tuesday, May 31, 2016.  

I will be monitoring my email box :  JALWsociety@gmail.com  and begin processing the applications.    You might not get a response from me immediately, but I hope to start working on them this weekend.    You will be notified of your pen friend after the May 31st. deadline.  It usually takes me about 2-3 days to get it all worked out.  :-)


I would ask that you only join the pen friend exchange if you truly will follow through on your commitment .  This means that you will write your pen friend, and usually this involves several letters over the course of  2-3 months.  It is very disappointing to those fulfilling their commitments  when their partner does not respond in kind.  

One final note.  I want you to know that the Jane Austen Letter Writing Society's mission is to promote thoughtful, meaningful communication through the handwritten letter .  Although I promote the elegant aspect of letter writing (I love vintage items connected to letter writing) , it is to by no means eliminate people who do not have access to stationery or other writing implements.  The emphasis should always be on the content of the letter.  So, if you possess the ability to write a good letter, you are more than welcome!  And if you feel like you are a bit rusty with your letter writing skills, then still consider  joining the society, to help improve your skills!

Any questions?  Please leave your comments below or email me directly at JALWSociety@gmail.com.

I look forward to a new Pen Friend Exchange!

Write Letters,
Write Often!

Lady Pamela




5 comments:

  1. In those early days we have pen friends whom we love to write our letters but in recent time people use the email instead. click this link will give you some handy tips and guide to write your term and others academic papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad post for me. And i know this very well. you also know this. I know the fact why this is sad. I thinking about this. This is the best and more of this part like this. so this is so bad for us. Everyone have to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not a coding here. I know this so well. this site is the most and the best for the students. And they all know about this so well. So that visit there and know the new always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best of this website os this site explore the full details. And this is the best side of this site. That''s why I love this so much. And I hope you will doing this. thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are apprecciating using these pens that is helpful in writing and i can relate this with professional writing ways. By having such pen many writers published here their articles.

    ReplyDelete